Forever Duel Academy
Welcome to Forever Duel Academy. If you have an account please log in.
Forever Duel Academy
Welcome to Forever Duel Academy. If you have an account please log in.
Forever Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forever Duel Academy

Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Academy

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dorm Testing is beginning to be placed on the testing list please sign up for the Dorms Usergroup or post a reply to the dorms classroom/teacher topic.

XYZ introductions.

Go down 
5 posters

What Ranks do you typically find better out of these?
Rank 4
XYZ introductions. I_vote_lcap75%XYZ introductions. I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 6 ]
Rank 6
XYZ introductions. I_vote_lcap0%XYZ introductions. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Rank 7
XYZ introductions. I_vote_lcap13%XYZ introductions. I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Rank 8
XYZ introductions. I_vote_lcap12%XYZ introductions. I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
wesnephy313
Dorm Chancellor
Dorm Chancellor
wesnephy313

XYZ introductions. Empty
PostSubject: XYZ introductions.   XYZ introductions. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 6:57 pm

Welcome to the XYZ dorm, classified around uniting monsters via the overlay network to form more powerful ones. Ill be your instructor upon this course, mind the previous post.
Regardless, XYZs are of a fast and furious nature, so how's about we show the other dorms what we're made of?
Those of you interested in joining this dorm post your name below, we'll set you up for testing.
Back to top Go down
Robotics
Robotics

XYZ introductions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: XYZ introductions.   XYZ introductions. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 7:42 pm

Robotics
Back to top Go down
wesnephy313
Dorm Chancellor
Dorm Chancellor
wesnephy313

XYZ introductions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: XYZ introductions.   XYZ introductions. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 9:09 pm

Robotics wrote:
Robotics
Hey, to get things started, we're working on the testing process. But in the meantime what do you play on? (Ygopro, dn, irl, etc) also what deck are you looking to main?
Back to top Go down
Daisaku44
Dorm Chancellor
Dorm Chancellor
Daisaku44

XYZ introductions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: XYZ introductions.   XYZ introductions. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 1:32 am

I play on PC Devpro until I get a new cellphone and Dueling Network used to play gadgets for a very long time (And maybe they'll come back, now thinking how improving it).

Back to top Go down
Robotics
Robotics

XYZ introductions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: XYZ introductions.   XYZ introductions. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 1:21 pm

I play on pc Devpro and i main tellarknights
Back to top Go down
jjbyrnes29
jjbyrnes29

XYZ introductions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: XYZ introductions.   XYZ introductions. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 7:44 pm

Hello There, I would like to request testing.
My Ygopro username is [NFA]Kaito Tenjo
I am generally free after 3PM CST
Back to top Go down
wesnephy313
Dorm Chancellor
Dorm Chancellor
wesnephy313

XYZ introductions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: XYZ introductions.   XYZ introductions. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 2:53 pm

jjbyrnes29 wrote:
Hello There, I would like to request testing.
My Ygopro username is [NFA]Kaito Tenjo
I am generally free after 3PM CST
Hi sorry for the reply being late. What do you play oin, and which deck do you intend to main?
Back to top Go down
wesnephy313
Dorm Chancellor
Dorm Chancellor
wesnephy313

XYZ introductions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: XYZ introductions.   XYZ introductions. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 2:54 pm

Robotics wrote:
I play on pc Devpro and i main tellarknights
Nice, I used to main those. Are you by chance able to duel on dueling network? Ivent a PC to use devpro on sadly.
Back to top Go down
jjbyrnes29
jjbyrnes29

XYZ introductions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: XYZ introductions.   XYZ introductions. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 6:04 pm

My mains are Anti-Meta Banish/Heal and Galaxy. (Yes, somehow I can make it compete...)

Anywho....when is the test going to be?
Back to top Go down
wesnephy313
Dorm Chancellor
Dorm Chancellor
wesnephy313

XYZ introductions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: XYZ introductions.   XYZ introductions. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 3:38 pm

jjbyrnes29 wrote:
My mains are Anti-Meta Banish/Heal and Galaxy. (Yes, somehow I can make it compete...)

Anywho....when is the test going to be?
Working on it, most likely later today. Whatre you playing on? (Ygopro android, Duel Net, etc)
Back to top Go down
jjbyrnes29
jjbyrnes29

XYZ introductions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: XYZ introductions.   XYZ introductions. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 12:16 am

PC Ygopro
Back to top Go down
DarkFlareGamer
DarkFlareGamer

XYZ introductions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: XYZ introductions.   XYZ introductions. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 5:33 am

I wish to join the xyz dorm I am a rouge xyz creationist. My brothers who play use fusions and synchros so I specialize in xyz due to them each on their own summoning method. I play on ygopro with the ID BattleScarredGamer and DarkFlareGamer as well. I also use DN with DarkFlareGamer which I recently downloaded today since my laptop doesn't let me run ygopro on it due to it being a Chromebook.
Back to top Go down
DarkFlareGamer
DarkFlareGamer

XYZ introductions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: XYZ introductions.   XYZ introductions. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 5:35 am

I would like to test on Sunday I'll post here when I'll be able to get online as my brothers hog the computer mainly when they wake up. Also questions for the test what are the rules and is it a bo3?
Back to top Go down
DarkFlareGamer
DarkFlareGamer

XYZ introductions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: XYZ introductions.   XYZ introductions. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 3:56 pm

I'm online today for 2.5 hrs at most hopefully I can test online I'm BattleScarredGamer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

XYZ introductions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: XYZ introductions.   XYZ introductions. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XYZ introductions.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forever Duel Academy :: Dorms :: XYZ Dorm-
Jump to: