Forever Duel Academy
Welcome to Forever Duel Academy. If you have an account please log in.
Forever Duel Academy
Welcome to Forever Duel Academy. If you have an account please log in.
Forever Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forever Duel Academy

Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Academy

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dorm Testing is beginning to be placed on the testing list please sign up for the Dorms Usergroup or post a reply to the dorms classroom/teacher topic.

(sa)tellarknights

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deltafrost7
Deltafrost7

(sa)tellarknights Empty
PostSubject: (sa)tellarknights   (sa)tellarknights I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 7:34 pm

I was wondering if there is somebody who could teach me about running a (sa)tellarknight deck
soon i want to build one in real life but i do need some practice and help with it first
Back to top Go down
Robotics
Robotics

(sa)tellarknights Empty
PostSubject: Re: (sa)tellarknights   (sa)tellarknights I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 7:49 pm

i could probable help you out i run one irl and i'm pretty good with it
Back to top Go down
wesnephy313
Dorm Chancellor
Dorm Chancellor
wesnephy313

(sa)tellarknights Empty
PostSubject: Re: (sa)tellarknights   (sa)tellarknights I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 9:12 pm

Deltafrost7 wrote:
I was wondering if there is somebody who could teach me about running a (sa)tellarknight deck
soon i want to build one in real life but i do need some practice and help with it first
I've ran satellarknights (irl and online) for quite a while, what kinds of issues have you been having?
Back to top Go down
Deltafrost7
Deltafrost7

(sa)tellarknights Empty
PostSubject: Re: (sa)tellarknights   (sa)tellarknights I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2015 9:51 pm

my best friend gave me some advice that i should focus on normal summon and special summon but i wouldnt really know any cards that help with that Neutral study
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

(sa)tellarknights Empty
PostSubject: Re: (sa)tellarknights   (sa)tellarknights I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(sa)tellarknights
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forever Duel Academy :: Deck Center-
Jump to: