Forever Duel Academy
Welcome to Forever Duel Academy. If you have an account please log in.
Forever Duel Academy
Welcome to Forever Duel Academy. If you have an account please log in.
Forever Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forever Duel Academy

Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Academy

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dorm Testing is beginning to be placed on the testing list please sign up for the Dorms Usergroup or post a reply to the dorms classroom/teacher topic.

Meet the Teacher

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Max Maztrex
Academy Founder
Academy Founder
Max Maztrex

Meet the Teacher Empty
PostSubject: Meet the Teacher   Meet the Teacher I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 12:35 pm

Hello everyone I am Max Maztrex, academy founder and Normal/Tribute summon dorm Chancellor. In this normal and tribute summon dorm you will learn the most important part of Yu-Gi-Oh, the two summoning methods that started the game. If you are interested in joining this dorm please leave a reply to this post below and I will test you when available.
Back to top Go down
https://ygoforeverda.forumotion.com
Survivor23
Survivor23

Meet the Teacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the Teacher   Meet the Teacher I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 12:17 pm

Hi I will like to join this dorm
Back to top Go down
DarkFlareGamer
DarkFlareGamer

Meet the Teacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the Teacher   Meet the Teacher I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 10:59 pm

Hi since it seems xyz isn't replying to any replies so I'd like to join this dorm I already use a lot of tribute summoning decks and making new ones such as Kaiju, Steelswarm, Monarch's, Earthbound immortals and making more as time elapses. I can do testing on saturday I'll pm you either here or fb if I am allowed to join the dorm what times I can go for and we can agree on a time that works for both of us
Back to top Go down
Max Maztrex
Academy Founder
Academy Founder
Max Maztrex

Meet the Teacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the Teacher   Meet the Teacher I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 10:19 am

My testing schedule is a bit off for the next week or so however normally I can test from 4-6pm,on weekdays, 11am-5pm on Saturdays and 11-4pm on Sundays (EST/EDT) Try an contact me or set up a time somewhere in there that works for you, Ill get to testing you as soon as I can. Though it should be noted that Academy Founders have premissions to test for all dorms, so I can test you for XYZ as well DarkFlareGamer
Back to top Go down
https://ygoforeverda.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Meet the Teacher Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet the Teacher   Meet the Teacher I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet the Teacher
Page 1 of 1