Forever Duel Academy
Welcome to Forever Duel Academy. If you have an account please log in.
Forever Duel Academy
Welcome to Forever Duel Academy. If you have an account please log in.
Forever Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forever Duel Academy

Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Academy

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dorm Testing is beginning to be placed on the testing list please sign up for the Dorms Usergroup or post a reply to the dorms classroom/teacher topic.

Hi my name is Nelson

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarkFlareGamer
DarkFlareGamer

Hi my name is Nelson Empty
PostSubject: Hi my name is Nelson   Hi my name is Nelson I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 11:17 pm

Hello Central American Creative rouge duelist here name is Nelson I have been playing yugioh for some time when gx ended and lately just got back when Arc-V was introduced I didn't realize how much the game has changed. So since my return to the scene I noticed the players haven't gotten any better at socializing with new people in locals which is why I never went competitive before due to poor manners and dissing or ignoring me the only way they saw yugioh was fun was if they won. So I started making deck's myself to counter meta players and fell in love with Steelswarm/Evilswarm mix and then went onto archetypes thought I didn't like the idea of an auto deck but some were fun such as Constellar, Infernoid, Bujin, I regressed back and forth through all summoning method themed decks I find it more fun to play with friends and people online than people in locals besides the bad hygiene but most people have such expensive cards/decks. Either way I loved that there are some creative players out there in youtube and online who also use non-themed decks and hope once I get a new computer I can post vids of creative entertaining duels on par with Kogarosho,Yugioh4realmen, Alikaey, Deviant Yugioh. I game mainly on YGOPro as BattleScarredGamer or DarkFlareGamer if you wanna tag or game some message me here or PM and I'll gladly play if available.
Back to top Go down

Hi my name is Nelson
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forever Duel Academy :: Introduction-
Jump to: